Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Food

I have said for a while that my dream job would be to own a bakery. I never really thought that would be a dream job, since I don't really know how to cook a lot of things, and I'm not very creative in mixing and coming up with new things. Then I started cooking my own food and buying my own groceries. And then I got a Pinterest. I am absolutely addicted to baking. I love it. The two things that I don't love about it, though, are the price and the stuff left over. I felt compelled to make brownies yesterday, so they are currently sitting on the counter, tempting all of us as we walk by. Probably mostly me. I didn't even want brownies, I just wanted to bake something. I don't know why. Baking is just really therapeutic. It is a beautiful, beautiful thing. And, I will be bold enough to say, I think I'm good at it. I can follow recipes pretty well. I know what I'm doing. I was thinking about these two main issues that I have with baking (I know, first world problems, right?) when I realized that they would not exist if I were in the baking business. So, what it comes down to, is I need find people to pay me to make them delicious food... maybe someday.

1 comment:

  1. "There are brownies sitting over there??"

    ReplyDelete