Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Proudest Moment

First of all, happy pi day! Or, at least it was three minutes ago.
Also, got a new computer! This screen is now white instead of pink! Hallelujah!
Just had to say, I'm incredibly impressed with myself. We watched the new episode of Psych, and I knew who the culprit was within the first 10 minutes. I kept it to myself, of course. Then, maybe fifteen minutes before the end of the show, Levi and some others start arguing about who it was. I threw in my suspicions about the (spoiler alert!) camera guy, and while no one disregarded it, no one really acknowledged it. Until it was the camera guy. Levi was impressed with my mad skills. I'm thinking of applying as an assistant to Shawn Spencer. If they'd had me there, there would have been a lot less drama. But the Danny guy also probably wouldn't have ended up with Melinda, or whatever her face is, so it's probably for the best. If we think about this realistically.
But, note to you, Shawn Spencer: always go for the overlooked and the oppressed. It's them every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment