Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blogging, blogging, blogging

I often joke about having a blog. For example, every time Erin makes an unoffensive joke at my expense, I tell her that I will post her harassment to my blog. Or when I make up deep, dark secrets for my friends, I always manage to have somehow let this secret slip out all over facebook and on my last blog post. Thus, I thought I should maybe try having a blog. Mostly so that I can keep track of all of the crazy things that happen in my crazy corner of the world, inhabited by an apartment (plus one) full of girls of strong personalities and a wide range of humor types.
Sooo... well, currently, I'm living with five girls, and they are the best roommates I could have asked for. I knew three before this school year, one has lived with us for a semester, and another has only lived with us for.... three weeks? It seems like forever. In a good way, of course. We have another friend from last year who lives across the hall from us, and she seems to always be over here. Though not so much as we should like.
*sigh*
Well, that's it for today. We'll see how this goes. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment